Thursday, January 22, 2009

Perry the Platypus



My favorite thing to play with is my stuffed animal PERRY! He's from my favorie T.V. show Phineas and Ferb. He's Phineas and Ferb's pet platypus who makes a purring chirping noise. He eats worms and insect larva. He doesn't do much. But actually he's also a secret agent. Everyday he goes to his secret lair puts on his secret agent hat and his boss Major Monagram tells him what his nemesis is up to.(Perry can't let Phineas and Ferb know about his secret identity.) Anyway,Perry's nemesis Dr.Heinz Doofensmirtz is always up to something: getting rid of his brother taking over the tristate area etc. He traps Perry and tells him what his plan is but Perry escapes, fights him and Perry always wins. Doofensmirtz always says "Curse you Perry the Platypus". I love playing with him. He loves sleeping in front of my stomach. I love Perry very,very,very,very,very,very,very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Samantha,Wazzup!!!! I just wrote about something new so why don't you check it out.I hope you like it. Ok see you at school,Love ya!!!! Bye!!!! =D ;] :)

    ReplyDelete